Saturday, July 21, 2012

NOTD: Crackle skittles

Hi all! NOTD and then a quick update.

Shade

Sunlight

So this is a set of Chic Metalix under a lovely black crackle that I've worn here before by a German brand called P2. Not everything in this picture has been swatched yet , but they're coming!

Life update under the jump:
I took a bunch of swatch pictures recently, and soon I'll be putting up the next four polishes in the Chic Metalix collection. I'm still getting used to my new camera- it's not as powerful on still images, the macro isn't quite as macro-capable. But oh man the video! Super high quality, great sound, I'm just overall really happy with it.

Regarding vlogging, I've just recorded a short personal video for a friend. I will not be sharing it here, but it was a helpful learning experience in how to look at the camera, and how to position it. I still have to figure out a better solution than the one I have- piling things up on the table until it's high enough for the camera to reach my face- but I can do stuff. Hopefully I'll get better at it as I go along, practice makes perfect!

I have to say, it's so weird looking at videos of myself- it's like seeing a completely different person! That's one more thing I'll have to get accustomed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...