Tuesday, August 13, 2013

NOTD: Cute + scandalous = ?

I don't have a whole lot to say about this manicure, it's all there in the pictures.

אין לי כ"כ מה להגיד על המניקיור הזה, הכל נמצא בתמונות.



Polishes used:
לקים ששומשו:
Revlon- Scandalous
Glitterbunny- You Can Do It, Brucey!

What do you think, is it time for me to start a Pinterest or Instagram account? I've been staying away from them because they seem pretty redundant after all the social networks I'm already on, but I have a lot of pictures like these- pretty enough to post, but not unique enough to write about. Should I just stick them on Facbook? Keep posting them here? Tell me what you think!

מה דעתכם- הגיע זמן שאני אפתח חשבון בפינטרסט או אינסטגרם? לא התקרבתי עליהם כי הם נראו לי תמיד די מיותרים עם כל הרשתות האחרות שאני משתמשת בהן. אבל יש לי הרבה כאלה- תמונות מספיק יפות שאני רוצה להעלות אותן, אבל לא מספיק ייחודיות שיש לי מה להגיד עליהן. שאני אמשיך להעלות אותן לכאן? לפייסבוק? תגידו מה דעתכם.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...