Saturday, September 14, 2013

31DC2013 Day 14- Floral print

Today's manicure is very simple and modest, since I made this going into the holiest day of the Jewish year, Yom Kippur. We spend the day in quiet prayer and fast. As such I didn't want to have anything too bold or colorful (it's traditional to wear white). So I went with a simple french manicure and a stamp.





I hope any of my observant Jewish readers had an easy fast and a meaningful day of prayer! I could have scheduled this post like I did before, but I decided that I wasn't inclined to have something even automatically today.

Tomorrow returns to normal, but we're headed into chaos again soon- Sukkot! The convention again! Lots of adventure ahead :)

To see who else participated in the challenge today, click the jump!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...