Monday, September 2, 2013

31DC2013 Day 2- Orange nails!

Yesterday there was the Curse of the Forgotten Camera, today is the Curse of the Dead Batteries! But have no fear, I have pictures. They're not so great since I had to hurriedly snap whatever I could get, but they're pictures!



Freehand monarch butterfly wings! This is OPI Sprung layered over a generic orange, with acrylic paint for the design. I'm not overly fond of orange, but I was pretty happy with this one.

And now for Hannah's nails:


Finding Nemo nails! Modeled here with her adorable lab mix, Nemo :D



Off topic, but I'm still on the fence about watermarks. Anyone have an opinion on this? For links to the rest of the participants on day 2, hit the jump!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...