Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Quick Update:

Regarding the last bit of 31DC, I'll have a last post up soon with all the days I need to catch up on. I've had a crazy time keeping  up because of the combination of holiday + new (violent) cat + convention. I'm going to do a convention post too!

I hit a snag- one of my nails broke off all the way down to the end of the free edge, so I am now back down to nubs. It's much harder to do art on these :( I have my pattern and my flag themed art ready, I just need to do the tutorial and the honor nails one.

Han also has a bunch of photos for me, so I'm gonna do her stuff in a separate post. She's also thinking of starting her own blog, and I'm going to enable the heck out of her :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...