Friday, December 27, 2013

NOTD: Interview nails 2- The Journey Continues

Indeed, I am still on the hunt for a new job. The first place I interviewed did not work out, sadly, but I landed this interview and got super excited- they are a great looking company, and not too far from where I live, either! For this one I water marbled, although it once again went unnoticed.





The base colors are all various purple shades from WOW, so I'm not going to list them by number (unless someone asks). To get the shimmer on top, I put a drop of Color Club Wild At Heart on the water and let it spread very thin, and then put all of my already marbled nails in at once. The result was a nice subtle top coat, and I'm definitely going to be using this technique a lot! I'd kept thinking of trying it and then forgetting, but this opportunity practically offered itself to me on a silver platter.

I actually got called up today to go in for the second interview for this place, so fingers crossed that it'll work out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...