Thursday, August 28, 2014

I'm back, baby!

After two months of almost no posting (eep!) I am officially back in the game! September begins in just a few days, which means 31DC! For the uninitiated, that means I will be participating in a group challenge along with a lot of other nail bloggers, nail art every single day of September. Last year I almost completed the whole thing, I ended up falling off posting around the 25th. This year I hope to finish the entire thing!

In the meantime, here are a couple of things I did to my nails recently:






In other news, I have decided that I really need to rethink my watermark. Not that I don't love it, it's just really time consuming to do, especially as someone with focusing problems. Often it has made the difference between writing a post and avoiding one out of laziness. I may watermark over the month, and I may not. I guess I'll take it one post at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...