Thursday, September 25, 2014

31DC2014 Catchup 19-20-21-22


Day 19- Galaxies



It's kind of a pity I ended up posting these on a catchup day, because I think these might be the best galaxy nails I've ever done. Ah well, next time I'll try harder to post on time!

Day 20- Water Marble



You know, the very first nail art I ever did was a water marble. I must have had beginner's luck, because at the time I thought it was really easy! Now I can still manage it, but there are a lot more tears involved.

Day 21- Inspired by a color




I'm fairly predictable when it comes to colors- usually it's either some iteration of teal or purple. But to be a little more specific, this design is inspired by matte purple! (uh... ignore that my previous purple post was also matte shhhhh)

Day 22- Inspired by a song



This was inspired by the song Fireflies by Owl City. I dunno what it is about that song- I am so so so in love with it. It makes the world feel like magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...