Thursday, September 25, 2014

32DC2014 Day 25- Inspired by fashion

Today's inspiration comes from inside my own closet! I have a cute knitted tunic which I've held on to for almost a decade, and surprisingly it still fits me. It's not just a personal piece of fashion though- there's a style of tunics and shirts that's been around for a looong time where I'm from, and it doesn't look like it's going away soon, either. It's an asymmetrical collar with three oversized buttons down the side of the collar. I'm actually pretty glad it's not going anywhere- that look is flattering on almost everyone.

The only picture I have of myself in this tunic is nine years old, so forgive the slightly blurry look:


And here are my nails (only a few days old as of posting this :D I didn't even get into nail art until about six years after this was taken!):



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...