Wednesday, October 1, 2014

31DC2014 Day 31- Honor nails you love

I DID IIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
I DID IT I DID IT I DID IT I DID IT! I got through the challenge this year, woo!

As of posting this, I'm back to tiny nubbins, because my middle finger nail has broken off. It's been broken for about a week now, but it was partially still attached so I held it together with glue for the homestretch. Once this mani came off, I decided to let it rest in peace (peices? shhh). So now I'll have nubs for a while. Ah well!

Today I decided to take inspiration from Polish All The Nails and her amaaazing glitter placement skills. I can't say I did it justice, but I didn't do  half bad! I'm especially proud of my middle finger here. Can you believe that just this hand took me over an hour?? I don't think I will be doing a full hand again any time soon, and I am in even greater awe of Laura for doing this on a regular basis.




After today I think I'm gonna go back over all the inlinkz from this challenge and check out a bunch of blogs. I've been so busy with the challenge that I've really only been checking out 2-3 new posts per day, so now I'm gonna go archive diving and make up for that!



1 comment:

  1. I know wheat you mean - this challenge can leave you with little time when you juggle a number of things already in the days, I'll have to catch up on posts too. And glitter placement.can be so time consuming but they turned out well. Great colours.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...