Sunday, February 15, 2015

NOTD + Preview!

Today I have a preview for the Passover collection! This is an early version of a polish that I'm planning to release for Passover. I've still got to tweak it a bit- the glitter sinks to the bottom and it took four coats to be opaque. But still, this one turned out so pretty that I needed to wear it as a full mani!



After I wore it by itself for the purpose of swatching in natural daylight, the next day I added some stamping accents and little gold decorations, which is why this is also an NOTD post. This is some more Born Pretty Store stuff I picked up on Black Friday, the stamping plate is BP-L 004, and the little treble clefs are also from there.



So, what do you think of this color?

2 comments:

  1. Pretty color! I would call it raspberry?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Thank you! I'm thinking more something wine themed, with a Passover twist (since this is meant to represent the four cups of wine of the Passover seder)

      I was thinking of "I'm not drunk, I'm supposed to lean!" but that's kind of too long so I'm not sure. It's even longer than OPI names!.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...