Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Swatched: Random Superficially Colorful polishes

Hey all! I don't especially have a theme for today's post, I just thought I'd share swatches of some more Superficially Colorful polishes that I picked up on Black Friday.

I'll admit that these aren't my best swatches ever, they came at the end of a long day of swatching so my cuticles were a disaster and the lighting isn't perfect. But they're still really pretty polishes, so I needed to share!

I don't have anything to say about them individually so I'll address them as a group. The formula was great, opaque in two medium coats, not too thick and not too thin. They all have a very similar shimmer that isn't in your face glittery but is a more subdued, classy kind of gorgeous. New World and Cornucopia are more metallic shades (New World is completely smooth while Cornucopia has the tiiiiniest hint of brush strokes, but only if you're really looking for them), while Omaticaya is more of a jelly. They all have some holo but Omaticaya's holo is the most prominent. Overall I've had a fantastic experience with every single shade I've tried so far from Superficially Colorful, and I'd recommend them to anyone! I have one of her thermals on its way to me and I can't wait to get it :D




1 comment:

  1. Damn, those colors are beautiful... I'm loving those nails too! :) - Hot guys

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...