Monday, June 8, 2015

NOTD: Galaxy nails

You know what? Every now and again you gotta do galaxy nails. I think it's just a rule of being a nail artist. This is still from my backlog, so this is ages ago and I couldn't tell you exactly which polishes I used. The only thing I remember for sure is that instead of my usual black base, I used Golden Rose Color Expert 59, an intense purple that's just a shade away from off-black. It's still distinctly purple in all lights but it has an incredible amount of depth. You can't directly tell in the finished manicure, but I do think it added some indescribable something to the mani.





Yes, I realize that these are four nearly-identical photos. Shoot me, I'm proud of my work :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...