Thursday, September 3, 2015

#31DC2015 Day 4- Green

For green I immediately knew that I wanted to do a circuit board inspired mani, and because I'm a masochist I decided to freehand the design instead of stamping it. (also I couldn't find the stamping plate with the circuits so...)



Polishes Used:
ANNY- Paradise on Earth (green base)
Golden Rose Color Expert- 69 (gold stripes)
Golden Rose Color Expret- 43 (blue LED light accents)
Golden Rose Color Expert- 58 (silver accents)
LeChat- Black Magic (black accents)



5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I always try to sneak a few geeky things into 31DC ;)

      Delete
  2. Thank you! Funnily enough, having spent the last twenty odd days doing nail art, I feel as though I've *already* improved enough to do a better job of these XD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...